Subject: Acronym document ready for TC's CD approval

The DITA Translation Subcommittee completed its approval ballot for the
Acronym Best Practice document in September. The document has been
available for the TC's consideration since then, but we've discovered that
the automatic notifications seem to have failed us. So this note is a
reminder to look at the document in advance of next week's TC meeting, at
which we'll ask for a motion to approve the document as a DITA TC Committee
Draft.  The reviewed document is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29559/AcronymBestPractice_08112008.doc

Regards,
--