Subject: RE: [dita] Resolution for initiation of DITA for Technical Standards Subcommittee

The DITA for Technical Standards Subcommittee is now up and running! You can
join here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-techstds/. I've added
Robert Anderson as Chair; please remember that you must be a member of the
DITA TC to join the subcommittee as a member; observers of the DITA TC can
only join the SC as observers.

Please let me know if you run into any difficulties.

Regards,

Mary