Subject: Re: [dita] Request for input on DITA 1.2 use

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Draft_DITA_1.2_Specification_Review_Assignment>
>  document
> ), please reply to this email to let the TC know of that intent.

Really Strategies has clients currently using the DITA 1.2 Learning and
Training specializations.

We anticipate or are planning to use for ourselves or our clients for whom
we are implementing DITA-based solutions, the following 1.2-specific
features:

- Key reference facility

- Classification specialization

- Machine-industry specializations (e.g., new task topic type, new hazard
domain

- Delayed resolution processing

Really Strategies uses DITA for its product documentation and also provides
DITA-related services to our clients. The RSuiteCMS product will provide
DITA-specific content management features in 2009.

Cheers,

Eliot
----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>