Subject: Fw: Minutes of DITA TC 4 Nov 2008

Thanks, Eliot.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Architect, Lightweight DITA Publishing Solutions
Email: dond@us.ibm.com
11501 Burnet Rd. MS9033E015, Austin TX 78758
Phone: +1 512-244-2868 (home office)

   --T.S. Eliot
----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 11/04/2008 10:32 AM -----

  From:       Eliot Kimber <ekimber@reallysi.com>

  To:         Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

  Date:       11/04/2008 10:18 AM

  Subject:    Minutes of DITA TC 4 Nov 2008

Don,

Minutes are attached.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>

(See attached file: minutes-2008-11-04.txt)

minutes-2008-11-04.txt