Subject: Another request for steps-informal example

Hello everybody,

Early drafts of DITA 1.2 added a <process> element to task for describing
procedural task information that does not fit into <steps>. I asked a
couple of times for an example to include in the language specification,
but didn't get one.

Late last year we changed the name from <process> to <steps-informal>, but
I still don't have an example.

Can anybody on the list provide an example for the <steps-informal>
element? The original proposal does not explain the element beyond what
I've stated above, and does not give an example. I know a number of people
on the TC feel this element is critical, so I would appreciate it if one of
those people can provide an example to include in the Language
Specification...

Thanks,

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development