Subject: Review of DITA 1.2 spec

Hi everyone,

   I just wanted to clear up a misconception that came to my
attention. The DITA TC and the DITA Adoption TC are separate entities,
and each is subject to OASIS Policies individually. There are only two
methods by which a person can contribute to the work of any given
Technical Committee:

1. As a Member (that is, any of the following roles: Member, Voting
Member, Secretary, Chair, or Leave of Absence) by posting to the TC e-
mail list or uploading content to the TC repository, or
2. As a non-TC Member (that is, someone who has the role Observer on
the TC roster, or any other individual, whether OASIS Member or not,
whose name does not appear on the TC roster) by sending an email to
the TC comment e-mail list.

If someone is a member of the DITA Adoption TC but not the DITA TC and
would like to comment on the specification draft without subscribing
to the comment list, they may join the DITA TC and contribute directly.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan
phone: 1.603.232.9090