Subject: RE: [dita] processing-role attribute

I don't have the minutes/discussion in front of me, but I remember hearing
that processing-role would override other values, so that "resource-only"
would keep something out of the TOC; I assume that would also apply to the
print attribute. I don't think that we've seen a summary though to define
how other attributes interact with processing-role.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit