Subject: RE: [dita] Potential Issue: critdates requires created

Even if you only care about entering a <revised> date, it has to have
been created sometime. By being required, it forces authoring and
conversion tools to provide a date if the author does not, e.g. from the
datestamp as a baseline date. It's been that way, so tools must have
provided for it, right?

	/Bruce