Subject: Re: [dita] Section Div in LI?

Hi - just to aid in discussion of the item, here is the proposal that was
approved Nov 13, 2007:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25904/12021.html

The only changes were slight amendments on April 29, 2008 explicitly
calling out conbodydiv, refbodydiv, and approving the addition of
sectiondiv to other section specializations:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200804/msg00102.html

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit