Subject: Reminder that the first review of the architectural spec ends 30June 2009

I want to remind TC members that the first review of the architectural
spec is scheduled to end next Tuesday, 30 June 2090.

I extend kudos to Stan Doherty for completing his review,  and I also
want to extend a gentle reminder to other people who volunteered to
review sections of the architectural spec:

    * Jim Earley ("About the DITA specification," "Introduction to
      DITA," "Metadata elements," "Common attributes," "DITA processing")
    * Stan Doherty ("DITA topics," DITA maps")
    * Su-Laine Yeo (Localization)
    * Jim Earley and Dana Spradley (Specialization)

You can download the draft of the architectural spec in either CHM or
TOCjs format from http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/TechReview1. That Wiki
page also includes links to the Wiki pages where you can enter review
comments.

And if anyone else has bandwidth to participate in this review -- we'd
really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Durham, North Carolina USA
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
+1 919 682 2290; skype: keberlein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein