Subject: RE: [dita] ITEM: Meaningful Values for type= on xref and topicref

Is this a good idea?  It seem like a big change from the type values
that were called for in DITA 1.0 and 1.1 (topic, concept, fig, fn, ...).
Is this in support of a DITA 1.2 proposal?  Was it something that the
DITA TC talked about and agreed to?  Please point me at an e-mail
discussion or other document if I missed something.

   -Jeff