Subject: Steve Studer is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 07/09/2009 and will not return until 07/18/2009.

I will return Monday 7/20/09. You can call my cell phone to leave a message and I'll return the call as soon as possible, or if you need immediate help with information on IBM's integration with SharePoint, DM, CS or Score please try contacting Michael Braendel (mbraendel@us.ibm.com) or Jeff Peterman (petermaj@us.ibm.com)