Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC minutes, 4 August 2009 (DITA_TC_meeting_4_August_2009.txt) uploaded

Modules
> * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200907/msg00165.html
> * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200907/msg00168.html
> Closed, given agreement to make this a 1.3 item.
>
> Action (4 August 2009):
> -----------------------
> Gershon Joseph to add this to the DITA 1.3 list.
>
> ---
> I have added this item to the DITA 1.3 list at
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposals.

But not quite as Michael had requested.

I understood that Michael wanted an explicit reference to the second
message noted in the minutes, msg00168, wherein Eliot said "Nevermind".

That is, we only put this on the 1.3 list so that we might reconsider
in that timeframe, but the latest thoughts on this is that there is
nothing to be done.

I've edited the page accordingly.

paul