Subject: Notice of approval of Resolution to form DiCE SC of DITA TC

Hello, Mary. At the last meeting of the DITA TC on August 18, TC Voting
Members unanimously approved a motion for Resolution to form a "DITA in
Composite Environments Subcommitee," per the minutes recorded here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200908/msg00049.html (TC email
archives notification)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33835/DITA_TC_minutes_18_August_2009.txt
 (repository)

Would you please work with Seth Park as the Chair for that SC to set up the
facilities he will need for conducting this new SC's business?

Thank you.

And thanks to Seth for driving the convening work for this new activity!

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee