Subject: RE: [dita] C/T/R Not Universal (was problem with packaging of glossaries)

> In traditional publishing content, such as trade books or novels
> or magazines, the distinction between "concept" and other stuff
> is not one that is generally recognized or useful.

Traditional publishing content is not topic-based nor is it
semantically-structured. I don't believe that we can use this as a basis for
discussion pertaining to the usefulness of core information types. Any
environment where topic-based content is used to explain, describe, or
instruct will be able to leverage the semantics contained within the DITA
archetypes. I would think that the majority of DITA adopters would fall into
this category.

Cheers,
Rob Hanna