Subject: Re: [dita] problem with packaging of glossaries [but not really]

I thought that the current consensus was to deliver four packages:

    * Base
    * Technical Content (which includes base)
    * Learning and Training
    * Everything

My assumption was that each package would include the relevant DTD + the
documentation. For *each* package, the documentation would be provided
in the following formats:

    * PDF
    * HTML
    * DITA source files