Subject: Introduction to DITA topics ( Was "Re: Where to locate the conformancetopic")

Elliot, your comments indicate that you've taken the "Introduction to
DITA" section in a different direction than it was previously. (No value
judgment on my part, but I want to keep matters clear.)

Up to now, the "Introduction to DITA" was a introductory section in the
Architectural Specification; it introduced those topics, not the
Language Reference topics.

It sounds as if you want the "Introduction to DITA" topics to introduce
both the Architectural Specification and the Language Reference. I think
we need to talk about that, especially since what you are suggesting
potentially has a big effect on the Lang Ref topics and might introduce
significant work for Robert ...

Kris