Subject: Technical reviewers for DITA Specialization book

Members of the DITA TC,

XML Press will be publishing DITA Specialization,
a new book by Zarella Rendon, early next year.

We are looking for 3-4 technical reviewers for the
book. Reviewers would receive parts of the book as
it is developed and would be asked to review the
technical content.

Each reviewer would get an acknowledgement in the
book, and a printed copy once it's published.

You can find more information about the book at:

http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita-specialization/

Please send me email directly if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Richard Hamilton
Publisher, XML Press
rlhamilton@frii.com  or