Subject: Re: [dita] Clarification Needed: Keyref on <image>

In addition, the current reference entry for image says:

" An href attribute is required on the image element..."

But this is no longer the case in DITA 1.2, since one can specify either
href or keyref.

Either the attribute list is in error (href should actually be required) or
we need to update the reference entry to indicate that one or both of href
or keyref must be specified.