Subject: RE: [dita] Chunking topic in the specification

That makes sense - I see now that it was a new section with content that
was expected to be added (I was originally thinking it was an existing
section with content to be pulled from someplace else).

Thanks for the input - I'll be cleaning up the topic a bit this week.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             "Bruce Nevin
             (bnevin)"
             <bnevin@cisco.com                                          To
             >                         "ekimber" <ekimber@reallysi.com>,
                                       Robert D
             09/21/2009 11:31          Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,
             AM                        "dita" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Chunking topic in the
                                       specification

It looks like a placeholder for a paragraph that was to be written.

In XMetaL, <?xm-replace_text Some Text Here?> is displayed as Some Text
Here, then when the user clicks anywhere in that text the whole of it is
highlighted, and when the user types anything the whole of it is
replaced by whatever the user types.

I've only used these in creating templates for users.

             /B