Subject: RE: [dita] Two versions of ditabase

Besides, the point (I thought) of the general task was mostly
to be a basis for specialization, and if someone does create
such a specialization, they are going to have to create their
own ditabase containing their specialization anyway, so it's
unclear that the TC should create a ditabase-with-general-task.
If a user really wants such a thing, they can create it themselves.

But we expect most people who are using DITA out of the box to
be using the (non-general) task as they have always been to date.

paul