Subject: RE: [dita] 1.2 Issue: conkeyrefend is not going to work in the case of conref to a sequence of topics

I don't have much to say (at least at present) about Eliot's
comments except to say that all href attributes in DITA are
(unrestricted) URI references.

If we were (and I don't know if we should) to do something
that limited conkeyrefend to reference using only an ID, we
shouldn't use the href attribute to do that.

paul

The