Subject: Status of review #2 assignments

Hi, TC members.

If you had committed to review sections of the second draft of the 1.2 specification, please review the following table and let me know when you expect to complete your review. (If you cannot review the draft, please let me know that also.) This will help me line up replacement reviewers, if needed.

I realize that we have large issues on the table currently, but we also have the job of getting the specification written, reviewed, and out the door to finish. Every bit of effort put into reviewing the draft gets us closer to the end goal.

Kris

Section Reviewers
Status

Introduction to DITA

JoAnn Hackos
Stan Doherty
Kris Eberlein ("Basic concepts")

Hackos: Completed 28 September 2009
Doherty:
Eberlein: Completed 4 October 2009

DITA markup

Elliot Kimber
Kris Eberlein ("Linking and addressing")

Kimber:
Eberlein: Completed 1 October 2009

Processing

Jeff Ogden
Dick Hamilton ("Chunking," "Printing," "Collation")

Ogden:
Hamilton: Completed 3 October 2009

Specialization

Seth Park