Subject: Status of review #2 -- reviewers please read and respond today

The following table lists information only about the review assignments that have not yet been completely reviewed. Please read through the table, and if your name is mentioned, let me know when you expect to complete your review.

I know we have many issues to discuss at tomorrow's TC meeting, but I want to try and keep the work on the spec moving forward as best as I can. And if we need to adjust our deadlines, I'd like to do so ASAP. According to our current schedule, we are slated to open our 3rd and final review next Monday.

To everyone who has already completed your review assignments, many thanks :)

Document
Section Reviewers
Status
Architectural spec

DITA markup

Elliot Kimber

Processing ("Chunking" only)

Jeff Ogden

Specialization

Gershon Joseph
Rob Frankland

Configuration and extension

Gershon Joseph
Rob Frankland

Technical content

Don Day

Learning and training

Bruce Nevin
Learning & Training Subcommittee

Learning & Training Subcommittee: Expected to complete review 13 October
Language reference

Learning and training

Bruce Nevin
Learning & Training Subcommittee

Nevin: 80% completed 1 October 2009
Learning & Training Subcommittee
: Expected to complete review 13 October

Common attributes

Elliot Kimber
Eberlein

Eberlein: 75% completed 1 October 2009, waiting for some feedback from Kimber