Subject: RE: [dita] dtds are normative?

I don't think such a statement is needed where you are working.

A general statement along these lines should be inclued somewhere, perhaps as part of the conformance statement.

And, of course, if there shouldn't be any conflicts between the DTDs, the Arch Spec. and the Language Spec. If we know of some, we should fix something.

   -Jeff