Subject: RE: [dita] FW: Why "Key name"?

The quoted example uses both "key name" and "key". It uses "key name" only when talking of the details of a key value; then it reverts immediately to "key". The fact that no one noticed this may be evidence that the distinction is relatively unimportant, and that doing without it is transparent to the reader.