Subject: RE: Suggested schedule for DITA 1.2 specification -- feedback?

I also think this is workable.

--
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: ekimber [mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 9:09 PM
To: Kristen James Eberlein; Gershon Joseph (gerjosep); JoAnn Hackos;
John Hunt; Park Seth-R01164; Robert Anderson
Cc: dita

I think the schedule is workable.

On 11/6/09 12:52 PM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <keberlein@pobox.com>
wrote:

> *Date
> *  *Actual date
> *  *New proposed date
> *  *Work
> *
> NA
> Second drafts complete; second internal review begins.
> Waiting on review of technical content topics
> 13 November
> Review of second draft complete; authors begin working review
comments.

> 1 December
> Third drafts complete; third internal review begins. This review will
> include the OASIS DITA Adoption Committee and the OASIS Technical
> Advisory Board.
>
> 22 December
> Third review complete; author begin working review comments.
>
> 13 January
> Final draft ready to submit to OASIS for public review and
> official-approval process kick-off. This draft must include all
> substantive content; if we need to add substantive content after the
> public review begins, it will require us to restart the approval
> process.**
>

> Best,
>
> Kris

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368 2570 Boulevard of the Generals
<http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com
<http://www.rsuitecms.com>