Subject: Re: [dita] strict task vs. general task vs. the file naming andmodule rules

On 11/13/09 3:00 PM, "Bruce Nevin (bnevin)" <bnevin@cisco.com> wrote:

> So you're saying that *no* *one* is affected by this change unless they use
> local shells for <task> or use topics specialized from <task> (which make no
> changes to <taskbody>).

That's what I'm saying. The whole point of our use of a constraint with
task.dtd was so that the change would be transparent to anyone using the
TC-provided shells (which is the most we can do and still have the
TC-provided shells and modules conform to the naming rules in the spec).

> The teapot does seem smaller than I thought. The advice to prepare for this
> change will have to be carefully worded so as not to upset people who have
> nothing to worry about.

I think so.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 610.631.6770