Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 17-NOV-2009

>ITEM: documentation of conref restrictions (ongoing)
>* http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200911/msg00013.html (rollup by Gershon)
>
>> Bruce: The initial idea was to have a new topic that discusses the various
>> items at a high level and links to the detailed topics. After discussion
>> with Eliot, we decided to rather merge a lot of the content into a single
>> topic. This single topic is what's up for review, and the TC needs to agree
>> to go with the new topic replacing the previous topics.

Correction:
After discussion with Eliot, we decided to merge this new linking topic
into the existing conref.dita topic. This single topic is what's up for
review, and the TC needs to agree to go with the new "Reuse by reference"
topic replacing the previous "Content inclusion" topic.

("Merge a lot of the content" suggests that we took additional content from the more detailed topics that the new linking topic referenced in related-links.)

> ITEM: When does applicability apply to key space termination? (ongoing)
[...]
> Eliot: We arrived at the understanding that filtering affects key space termination.

Correction: key space determination? Or is this really about terminating the key space?

(OTOH I don't think "requited" for "required" further on will confuse anyone :-)