Subject: RE: [dita] conref.dita editorial review

No, this is part of an overview of keys in general. It's in the current
revision of conref.dita in the SVN repository. (Probably that file
should be renamed sometime.)

The detailed descriptions are in other topics (such as keyref.dita
"Keyref (indirect addressing)" in the arch spec, and element-specific
topics and common/keysandkeyref.dita "Using keys and keyref" in the lang
ref).

For this overview topic, perhaps it's sufficient to say "the information
provided by the <topicref> or <keydef>, such as a title and metadata"
plus the follow-on paragraph with more specific information about
setting variables in <topicmeta>.

Note that I have added "or <keydef" to the sentence in quotation marks
above. To keep this in context, the two paragraphs thus now read as
follows: