Subject: Spec PDF Customization Required

Looking at the output using the PDF2 customizations developed for the
Adoption TC, the most obvious change is to the product name and whatnot,
which currently reflect the Adoption TC, rather than the DITA TC.

I'm not sure what the values should be, so I haven't tried to change them.

In any case, the plugin is now in SVN, so anyone who wants to take
responsibility for configuring the variables appropriately is welcome to do
so and I can regenerate the PDFs.

Cheers,

Eliot
Senior Solutions Architect