Subject: RE: [dita] 2 requested fixes in DTDs

Hi Gershon,

The second change would require me to regenerate the content model tables
for the lang spec, because the topicapply element appears in new spots.
But, that's a few-second operation, because they're generated by a batch
file. There would not be any other hit to the arch spec or lang spec. (If
we do not make the change, I'll have to change at least one example in the
lang spec that assumed this new model).

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit