Subject: Re: [dita] Format of uploaded documents

Given that urgency often trumps decorum in our communications, this will
have to be a future discussion. I think most members prefer minutes to be
literal text in emails as the most direct way to read and respond.
Meanwhile, OASIS has its own tool for pasting minutes text into their
system. And binary attachments are stripped of extension to prevent
incidental activation of possible viruses, so PDFs are not actually that
friendly in practice. We also benefit by minutes being easy to search on as
text in emails. If you can accept the communications for what they are
while we try to get this current draft out, we can take some time during
our Lessons Learned session that will be scheduled during the public review
to see how we can improve our procedures going forward. Thanks for your
concern!

Regards,
--
Don Day