Subject: Re: [dita] Instructions for "Configuring your build environment togenerate OASIS-styled PDFs"

I think Antenna House is certainly an option. I had access to RenderX
and not Antenna House.

Some of Elliot's early e-mails to the list about his work included
information about modifying the scripts to use Antenna House, but they
also included the disclaimer that he had not tested with Antenna House.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein
+1 919 682-2290 ET (GMT -5); keberlein (skype)