Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Review #4 of the DITA 1.2 spec is open

Marc, if you are a member (not an observer) of the DITA TC, you can add your comments directly to the Wiki review pages. Otherwise, you'll need a different mechanism.

I must defer to Gershon and JoAnn as how they want to work with review comments from members of the DITA Adoption TC; I simply do not have available bandwidth available to handle comments from the Adoption TC.

I was very disappointed to not see you at CMS/DITA NA 2010!

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; keberlein (skype)