Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.2 spec: Review #5, PDF (Render X)(archspec.pdf) uploaded

Hi,
Tony Self designed the FO for our feature articles in the Adoption TC.
Obviously, it was the white paper template. That's certainly a setback since
Kris started using it right away for the spec. I wonder if Tony is up to
helping revise it.

We might be able to help.

Mary, can you send me the spec template please? I'm working remotely at a
hotel.

Thanks,

JoAnn