Subject: Chair's review for DITA 1.2 Acknowledgements

One of our prep steps is to review the Acknowledgments page, which I had organized based on my review of various DITA TC records.  Please take a moment to verify:

1. Is your name listed but you prefer to opt out?
2. Might I have overlooked a contribution for which you wish to be acknowledged?
3. Any corrections? Note that this list contains names of anyone for whom I was able to discover contributions, including some that occurred prior to the formal start of DITA 1.2 work. In other cases, member affiliations may have changed. I used the affiliation of record at the time, but you may prefer a different attribution for this page.

The subject content is the first topic under Appendices in any of the review copies, and I've also pasted it below my signature in this post.

You may reply to myself or to this post; I'll update the topic as necessary. Thanks!

--T.S. Eliot

Acknowledgments

Many individuals participated in the creation of this specification and are gratefully acknowledged.

  • Bruce Nevin, Cisco Systems, Inc.
  • Chris Kravogel, SeicoDyne GmbH
  • Dana Spradley, Oracle Corporation
  • Dave Helfinstine, PTC
  • Deborah Pickett
  • Dick Hamilton
  • Don Day
  • Eliot Kimber, Really Strategies, Inc.
  • Eric Sirois, IBM
  • Erik Hennum, IBM
  • Gershon Joseph, Cisco Systems, Inc.
  • Jeff Ogden, PTC
  • Jim Early, Flatirons Solutions Corporation
  • JoAnn Hackos, Comtech Services, Inc.
  • John Hunt, IBM
  • Kris Eberlein
  • Michael Priestley, IBM
  • Paul Antonov
  • Paul Grosso, PTC
  • Paul Prescod
  • Rob Frankland
  • Robert Anderson, IBM
  • Seth Park, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
  • Sowmya Kannan, Oracle Corporation
  • Stanley Doherty
  • Su-Laine Yeo, Justsystems Corporation
  • Tony Self, Hyperwrite Pty. Ltd.