Subject: Re: DITA 1.2 draft 2 approved ad Committee Draft; request promotion to Public Review

Please use the submission form. The namespace document is required as part of the submission.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests.html

Regards,

Mary

On Jun 15, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Don Day wrote:

The DITA TC implemented changes requested by Mary McRae (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/CD01d) and has voted today to accept the latest DITA 1.2 draft as a Committee Draft. The minutes recording this decision and the process by which it was made are here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201006/msg00127.html

The DITA TC respectfully requests that this revised Committee Draft be promoted into the OASIS Public Review process.

The pertinent spec documents are here in KAVI:

 * XHTML: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38289/DITA1.2-spec-xhtml.zip
(the XHTML version that was formally voted on)
 * DITA source:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/38274/dita1.2-spec.zip
 * DTDs: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37239
Alternate formats include:
CHM: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38292/dita1.2-spec-chm.zip
PDF: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38288/dita1.2-complete-PDF.zip
We understand that the namespace document, which is not bound as part of this deliverable, can be approved separately pending the outcome of those separate conversations, which are ongoing.
--T.S. Eliot