Subject: Re: [dita] Problems with DITA v1.2 submission

Hi, Mary.

Thanks for reviewing our submission and catching the items that we need to correct. I'm glad that you like the new topic about "Formatting conventions in the XHTML version of the specification."

I've uploaded a new ZIP; you can download it from http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/38318/DITA1.2-CD02.zip . It addresses all of the items except for the following:
  • (PDF) Footer needs to specify DITA 1.2 CD 02
  • (PDF) Each appendix should start on a new page; each appendix heading should be styled as a level 1 heading.
  • (PDF) Formatting of content of <example> elements is incorrect:
    • Remove purple rule in heading; style heading similar to other headings of that level
    • Text in <example> element should be black, not purple.
Can you look over the XHTML, CHM, and DITA source? If it is now correct, we'll turn our attention to implementing the changes in the PDF.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)