Subject: Ramifications of changing an existing namespace

Hi, Mary and others.

The namespace http://dita.oasis-open.org/architecture/2005/ is officially part of the OASIS DITA 1.0 and OASIS DITA 1.1 specifications. See the following topics in the specifications:
Can someone clearly and thoroughly explain just what the ramifications would be if we were to change this to align with OASIS's namespace policies?

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)