Subject: Time for a phone call Friday, 25 June 2010

Hi, Mary.

Do you have time for a 15-30 minute phone call tomorrow? Skipping any issues related to the namespace, I'd like to simply check on a few details about our CD 03. I think a phone call would be more productive than e-mail, and it would hopefully reduce the amount of churn.

Please let me know when you would be available. I have a firm commitment 4-5 PM ET, but can rearrange any other appointments so that we can meet at your convenience.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)