Subject: Comment on the range of indexterm written in topic/prolog/metadata

For reference, the comment is at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-comment/201007/msg00010.html
and a direct pointer to the relevant text in the spec is
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/cd03/spec/langref/indexterm.html

I reread that part of the spec and the comment, and I cannot
figure it out.  I realize I never really understood Michael's
text on this business about range indexterms in prologs.

So I have to back out of my offer to review this comment
since if I had to review it, all I could say is that I
also don't understand the spec in this regard.

paul