Subject: RE: [dita] EPUB for DITA 1.2 Spec

That's right, just the mimetype file needs to be uncompressed

Last time I did one manually, I used the following two step sequence:

zip -0Xq epubfilename.epub mimetype
zip -qXr9D epubfilename.epub *

I forget exactly what the zip arguments do, but these do work.

This assumes you're in the directory that contains mimetype and the
OEBPS and META-INF directories (and nothing else:).

Dick
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net