Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0128 Initiate TC discussion about pos...

OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,

Don Day has modified this action item.

Number: #0128
Owner: Don Day
Due: 06 Sep 2010

Comments:
Kristen Eberlein  2010-07-13 16:44 GMT
At the TC meeting on 13 July 2010, Gershon raised the point that we need to consider how we will handle SC releases and niche specializations going forward. The user community is concerned by the "weight" and "size" of the DITA 1.2 release.

Don Day  2010-09-07 14:22 GMT
On the agenda for Sept 7 TC meeting (post first public review)

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3116

- OASIS Open Administration