Subject: [dita] Bugs in learning/training XSDs

Folks,

I think I’ve found a few bugs in the learning/training schemas, bug I want to make sure. Specifically:

·         The class attributes on lcAreaCoords and lcProject are wrong, and lcAreaCoords is missing a trailing space.

·         learningBase doesn’t have a reference to domains-att.  I think it’s meant as a basis for specialization, but strictly speaking, if it doesn’t have a domains attribute, topics that inherit from it shouldn’t either.

Chris