Subject: Comment: XSD Constraints: Describe need for intermediate constraintfiles

In working through one of the examples in my DITA Configuration and
Specialization Tutorials I learned from Eric S. that you sometimes have to
create intermediate XSD files in order work around limitations in the XSD
redefine feature.

The current spec doesn't explicitly allow (or disallow) such files but I
think it probably should mention them explicitly, in part so that it's clear
that they may be required and why and in part so we can define a naming
convention for them.

I'm of course happy to take the action to make this addition to the spec,
which would be to the Requirements for constraint definition modules topic.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com