Subject: For discussion tomorrow - question about domains in maps

Hi,

Two weeks ago, we approved adding topic-based domains into maps for our
default DTD / Schema distributions. Among other things, this allows content
models to match between common elements in maps and topics.

We approved the following:
base map - add the topic domains that appear in the base topic
Technical content map - add the topic domains that appear in the TC topic

We did not discuss the following maps:
bookmap - seems that it should all the TC domains?
subjectScheme - seems that it should allow the base domains?
learningBookmap, learningMap - seems that they should allow the base
domains (learning topics only use the base domains)?

I'd like some direction on this at tomorrow's call, but wanted to be sure
to get it on the agenda ahead of time.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development