Subject: Re: [dita] DITA TC meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)? YES: 12:00-1:00ET

  We have commits from 9 Voting Members.

The open slots are 11-11:30am ET, 12-1:00 pm ET, and 2:30-3:00 pm ET.

I will set a special meeting through OASIS for 12:00 - 1:00 ET expecting
all who committed, and anyone else who can make it, to help us work on
the plan for spec approval in this century. If the other half-hour slots
happen to work better for some, we'll adjust.

--
Don Day