Subject: Groups - DITA TC special meeting added

Hope to see all confirmed participants and anyone else who can make this
special meeting.
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

 -- Don Day

DITA TC special meeting has been added by Don Day

Date:  Wednesday, 06 October 2010
Time:  12:00pm - 01:00pm ET

Event Description:
Special meeting to discuss plan for DITA 1.2 spec alternate schedule. If we are to rescind the resolution for the 15-day review, we'll need a corresponding quorum vote (9 of 16 Voting Members). Specifically, we must affirm that there are no Substantive changes for this plan to be accepted, so we'll have that discussion.
Call in info (including international numbers) is now in the TC's public home page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita

Agenda:
Review changes for Substantive scope
Discuss plan to rescind 15 day review
Vote.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/event.php?event_id=28508

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101006T160000Z
DTEND:20101006T170000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:DITA TC special meeting
  If we are to rescind the resolution for the 15-day review\, we'll need
  a corresponding quorum vote (9 of 16 Voting Members). Specifically\,
  we must affirm that there are no Substantive changes for this plan to
  be accepted\, so we'll have that discussion.\nCall in info (including
  international numbers) is now in the TC's public home
  page:\nhttp://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita\n\nGroup:
  OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC\nCreator: Don
  Day
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/event.php?event_id=28508
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/event.php?event_id=28508
END:VEVENT