Subject: DITA 1.2 Statement of Use

I certify that Really Strategies Inc. is successfully using and implementing
the OASIS DITA 1.2 Committee Specification in accordance with the relevant
conformance clauses and consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy.

In particular, we have implemented the use of the Learning and Training
vocabulary for a variety of non-technical-document applications, including
commercial interactive training, test preparation manuals, and non-fiction
trade books.

Cheers,

Eliot
Senior Solutions Architect